You are currently browsing the monthly archive for August 2010.
Green Leaf BBQ strives to take a fresh approach to the old ways of backyard cooking. Barbecue has brought families and friends together for years and we believe that fresh air and great food will always be some of the best things in life. We are a unique retail store that carries specialty barbecues and smokers as well as a large selection of gourmet sauces, rubs and spices that come from award winning locals all over the country. At Green Leaf BBQ, you won’t find gas grills, disposable products or lighter fluid. Instead, you can find a lineup of efficient barbecues and smokers, high quality cookware and accessories, charcoals that come from companies with sustainable practices and gourmet food products that are all natural. We offer cooking classes, first fire techniques, new product demos and private instruction. Our goal is to fuel the creative spirit of cooking outdoors by providing the tools to make anyone feel like a gourmet chef.
- I just ousted @cheechoomi as the mayor of Wells Beach Jetty on @foursquare! 4sq.com/hpsiD7 1 year ago
- I just ousted Diane W. as the mayor of Moody Maine on @foursquare! 4sq.com/mI1mie 1 year ago
- I just unlocked the “Mall Rat” badge on @foursquare for checking in at malls! Time for a fancy pretzel. 4sq.com/SyUEKM 1 year ago
- I just ousted @nik_nik as the mayor of Livermore Cyclery on @foursquare! 4sq.com/buomnd 1 year ago
- I just ousted Kathy W. as the mayor of Vista Meadows Park on @foursquare! 4sq.com/9cvPOQ 1 year ago